Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car



My parents were Indian, they migrated and got married in Sri Lanka, I born there, they brought me up, they used to discuss their country a great deal and wanted to go back, in this way, I found the better approach to make them amused. Actually, one day, I was looking for the best Monuments of the world on Google at that point, I used to Found Taj Mahal in India, the history and the images available on Google about it emphasized me to fall in love with whole India, this became urge to visit the Taj Mahal once in life. Then I made a plan to buy a house near Taj Mahal, some of my companions live in India helped me in this.

I made each arrangement, and afterward, disclosed the secret before my parents they were excessively glad to know that. All things considered, we chose to go India permanently following a month. Actually, this was additionally the initial step to make my dream true of viewing Taj Mahal. I was more excited for it.

After a month, by air, we reached India, I brought my parents in their new house due to the journey we were so tired hence, decided to sleep. I went to the bed and planning same day taj mahal tour by car to visit Taj Mahal next day in the early morning. Next day, took break fast, then, then, I asked my friend to send me a car, after an hour he sent. I moved to view the dream monument it was 2 Km far from my home. But finally I reached, after the passing the entry gate.


I went in and found many other Taj Mahal lovers they were being guided by the guide, I walked along the pathway adjacent to the reflecting pool with wellsprings up to the sepulcher made in delicate marble and jeweled with valuable stones, where in the serenity of heaven rests the Queen in peace. I touched the walls, it seemed to me that I was in paradise, and the sun was looking extremely beautiful when rising up.
The guide asked me to guide I welcomed him, he told me the historical events about the Monument he told that the development of the monument was basically finished in 1643 but the work proceeded on different periods of the venture for an additional 10 years. 



The Taj Mahal complex is accepted to have been finished completely in 1653 at a cost assessed at an opportunity to be around 32 million rupees, The Taj Mahal was constructed by Shah Jahan in 1631, in the memory of his significant other Mumtaz Mahal, and she died in giving birth to their fourteenth child, Gauhara Begum.



Taj Mahal was assigned as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983 for being the gem of Muslim workmanship in India and one of the all around appreciated magnum opuses of the world's heritage. He told that Shah Jahan loved his wife a lot; he built this monument for her. This monument is the sign of extreme love after the death of both Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Begum, both are buried together here, he further told me about some wars fought by the great warrior Shah Jahan

Well, at that same day taj mahal tour by car my dream came of visiting lovely mausoleum. I also enjoyed the food there. In the evening, I came back to home by the car. This was the very interesting tour and till now I have visited the place 8 times with family.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to read this post and more of it and quite impressed as your nationality is not Indian but you seems very eager to know more about the things which are related to your parents. Hope you had a great Taj Mahal Tour by Car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agra is the city which is having various beautiful monuments and places to visit. If you are searching for the best tour package then book this tour with Same day Taj Mahal tour by train at very affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article is so informative and very interesting post. You can visit now same day taj mahal tour by train
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever Green Guest House offers a special discount on Same Day Agra Tour by Car with comfortable transport, sightseeing, stay and meal.
    5 Nights 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour
    6 Nights 7 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur

    Thanks and best regards
    Ever Green Guest House
    www.evergreenguesthousetravel.net
    ☎ +91-8447443040
    2769 Street No.6, Chuna Mandi Pahar Ganj, Sangatrashan Chownk, New Delhi 55
    India

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Overview of Same Day Agra Tour by Train

Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days